Print Ready PDF
Files right the first time
Files that have all the specifications necessary to produce high-resolution printed output, without requiring any additional alteration or intervention. In other words, a commercial printer can use the file “as submitted” to successfully create the desired print materials.
Print Read PDF’s
files for any printer
- The file is supplied as a four-color process CMYK, PMS or both and not RGB color space.
- The document’s page size is the finished trim size.
- Fonts are embedded or converted to outlines so no fonts are needed.
- Images are embedded in the file.
- Files are supplied with .125″ bleed.
- Any trim, score or fold marks are indicated and outside the live print area.
- Artwork is at least .125″ from the edge of the page.
- Black text is 100% black.
- White text is not set to overprint.
- Any multiple-page PDF consists of single pages running from the front cover through to the back cover, including blank pages if needed.
- If folded, check artwork is set up correctly for these folds.